
He wears it frequently and has added several accessories to finish the look, including a sinister-looking mustache and five o'clock shadow.
WELL.
Yesterday he informed me that he knows too many people who are being pirates this year and he doesn't want to be like everyone else. He reminded me that I had bought 7 yards of brown flannel to make a jedi cloak and I still hadn't gotten around to it. He implied laziness on my part, but I chose to ignore that....
So I stayed up till midnight making him a jedi cloak. But could that be all? Nooooo......I do have unbleached muslin to make a tunic but, alas, Obi Wan wears tan, Annakin wears black. Off to the fabric store (his second favorite, next to Michael's) to buy some black fabric and black fake-leather to make boot covers.
It's insanity, I tell you.
Don't even ask about the decoration for the van for trunk-or-treat......
Pictures coming later. If I haven't spontaneously combusted by then.....
(Oh, did I tell you I have to dress up as Leia? He wanted Padme, but I don't think anyone taking one look at my hips would guess I was Natalie Portman.....)
No comments:
Post a Comment