We had an undersea theme, complete with bubbles, waves, jellyfish, etc. There's not a picture of it but we had green "seaweed" streamers growing up the bottom of the walls and Joshua drew and colored creatures from the abyss to put at the bottom of the stairs. He was very into decorating!

We had goldfish and blue jello with swedish fish "swimming" in it for a snack:
We made little fish suncatchers with sequins and straight pins:
Of course there was swimming:
And this is why I let him open his presents while his friends were still there:
It was a great party! Thanks to all our friends who came to celebrate with us!
The pictures are great! I LOVE THE OCTOPUS! The mom gets an A+ for the party-uh, PARTIES! I only wish I could have been there. Love, Danna
ReplyDeleteX. loved it--but of COURSE, his was a SHARK, not a fish!
ReplyDeleteactually, I should have said they they ALL became sharks....we read a shark book while they made them. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat party!! Love the octopus cake! WOW!
ReplyDeleteSabrina had a blast! She loved swimming (and it tired her out for bedtime- thanks!) and making a craft. The house was SO festive!!! I loved all your decorations!
ReplyDelete