Here are some random shots we took the last couple of weeks:
Hanging out in the pool
Alyson and her BFF, Kelley, at the bowling alley
At the National Harbor, in DC when Jarrett was still here. This is a big sculpture called "The Awakening"




I'm hoping to get some pictures of VBS soon. Alyson and Nick worked all week and Joshua delightedly attended all 5 days (there was a prize for perfect attendance!) and I didn't take my camera even once. :( Hopefully someone will have mercy on me and share some pictures so you can see what a great job they did!
Those are awesome pictures!!! I love the pool shots. It's been such a cool summer- weird! But I'm glad you are enjoying it all the same. It's still hot enough to jump in.
ReplyDeleteOH and I was so disappointed that we didn't go to VBS. We had a crazy week that week, which would have been okay. But then Sabrina refused to go! I could not get her to want to come to VBS for anything. Next year I'm just putting her in the car and not telling her where we are going.
ReplyDeleteoh, it's too bad. VBS was SO much fun this year. Joshua came home every night saying he wished it could be more than 5 days!
ReplyDelete