Thursday, October 17, 2013

Lovies

In my attempt at being more disciplined in my personal life I have been trying to carve out a little time each day to do something creative-just a little time for something I enjoy. I do go to the gym, but that doesn't always qualify as enjoyable. ;) 

This week I have had such fun making some little sweet babies for people I love. 
This adorable baby doll was made for a sweet little girl I know who just turned two. I made her baby-safe with no buttons or beads-her face is hand-stitched and her little curls are sewn tightly in place so little fingers can't untangle them. Her hair is wool felt and her body is stuffed with poly-fil. 

Her new mama loves her. 


This next one was made for a boy I love. I don't have any pictures of them together, but you've seen him often on here-he lives here and poses for lots of pictures for me. :)
He loves his new friend, too. And I have loved making them....

No comments:

Post a Comment