I made some sweet little bunnies for sweet people I know....and pom poms make everyone happy!
I got this awesome hutch top out of the trash one night on my way home from the store. I have big plans for it....stay tuned..
M.O.C.A. met at our house this week. It is our Mother's Of College Age prayer group and is so dear to my heart. We all have adult children back in the States and just "get" each other. I look forward to every time we get together, to share our hearts and our concerns for our "big kids" and lift them and each other up in prayer. What a huge blessing it has been to me this year, being so far away from the kids.
And the pastries brought a little smile, too.... ;)
I got this adorable retro-looking cart (IKEA), some sweet fabric at the Stoffmarkt, and my love brought me the new spring-specialty Ritter Sport...
And the thing that made me the happiest this week. This face:
3 months old already, with the biggest personality I've ever seen...oh my heart..










No comments:
Post a Comment