It was April Fool's Day again. We have had some fun with it over the years:
-http://gbattery.blogspot.com/2015/04/a-little-foolery-and-some-royal.html
-http://gbattery.blogspot.com/2011/04/observations-from-this-morning.html
and others that have not been recorded by the internet.
I decided that this year I would leave no stone unturned in my April Fool's efforts. I really went to great efforts to "trick" the boy all day. And I will have to say that most were successful and I chuckled all day as he kept finding little "surprises." I can't say he and his dad were as amused as I was. ;)
 |
| some of my supplies.... |
 |
| confetti on the ceiling fan |
 |
| "orange juice" Actually, it was powdered cheese from the macaroni and cheese box, mixed with water. Ewww! |
 |
| Easter eggs in the toes of his shoes |
 |
| gel food coloring inside the faucets |
My masterpiece, though, was Vaseline. I put it everywhere I could think of. By the end of the day, I'd just hear, "ugh, MO--OMMMM!" as he flipped on a light switch, flushed the toilet, or picked up a bar of soap. Heeee heeee!
 |
| But then I April Fool-ed myself! :-\ I didn't realize this was how I looked until I had run all my errands and came home. Karma?? |
 |
| And in the end, this boy was such a good sport. He makes me smile. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment