Monday, November 2, 2009

Blurry trick or treat

I am soooo bummed about these pictures from Saturday night. Even though they are blurry I'm putting them on here so you can have an idea of how adorable everyone looked.We had lots of fun, going to a little parade in our neighborhood, then trick-or-treating. The weather was warm and the rain held off until after we got home-it was fun walking around with all the neighbors.
Alyson, Nick, and their friend Kelley went as the Cat in the Hat and Thing 1 and Thing 2. They looked adorable! Nick even won a Target gift card for his costume. Joshua went as Link from the Legend of Zelda. He is very proud to say that that is his own real bow and arrow and he can shoot it clear across our yard into the woods!

Anyway, I have just GOT to read the manual on this camera. :(

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say that "Thing 1" is a great babysitter. NOT like the real Thing 1 in the book! :) She's actually a much better resemblance to Mary Poppins!

    ReplyDelete