Now, mind you, Joshua and I did get up to take Alyson to the bus at 4:25 am, but we came home and went right back to sleep.....how wonderful....








I've made a decision to spend less time on the computer this year and more time with my family so my blog updates may be fewer. And our days lately have been so busy I have forgotten to take pictures! We've had a lot going on--from twice-weekly track meets (Alyson is doing great-has her PR for long jump, won the triple jump, etc.), to Boy Scouts, Order of the Arrow (more to come on Nick's awesome job opportunity!), field trips, plays (the Music Man), lunch with friends, Cub Scouts, work, etc. etc.
This weekend Dave and Nick are at the winter sports camping event-it's one of their favorite campouts because they get to 1)stay warm in a cabin and 2)shoot rifles and shot guns. I know they're having a blast!
Alyson is in Pennsylvania at a track meet-Joshua and I will pick her up late tonight. So it's just the two of us this morning--more hints at the days to come in the not-so-distant future. We have some plans, but he just informed me he is kind of leaning towards playing legos and staying home. Not a bad idea.....
I can't believe how early she has to get up to catch the bus. Whew. Don't forget to update us once in a while!
ReplyDelete