My intent is to have my shop up and running by the end of September in order to be prepared for holiday orders. I have a sweet, talented, newly-graduated graphic designer working on my logo for me, and every spare minute I have I am downstairs sewing and sewing.
I also plan on starting a blog to showcase some of the things I make as well as decorating ideas and other cool things I find on the web. This blog will be a public blog, as opposed to our family blog which, while not altogether private, is pretty secure.
I haven't decided whether to open the new blog under a different email or to use this one. Depending on which I decide, it may become necessary for me to make Family Fudge password-protected. I like to use this blog as a way to share our family with our family and friends, but don't really want to do that with the entire world. If I do decide to go that route, I'll let you know and if you want to continue reading on here you can email me for the password.
I'm excited about what the future holds! It could be the beginning of a new chapter....
And because I know some of you will ask, here is a prototype of one of the items I'll have for sale in my shop:
And now I've got to go drain the pool......again. Thanks to Tropical Storm Lee we're pretty set with our precipitation levels.....
This is so exciting my friend! I just prayed for you, and look forward to seeing your creations and learning from your ideas! Lots of Hugs! ~ Sheri
ReplyDeleteI am anxiously awaiting the grand opening! Keep my updated!
ReplyDelete