Wednesday we finally got around to celebrating the Army guy's birthday. Are you on Twitter, by the way? Follow him at Armydavesays.
Anyway.
We went out for barbecue--no pics but we had a great time! Then home for presents and to finish off some of the desserts we had laying around. I forgot to mention that we had made fake Mexican fried ice cream on his actual birthday...plus we had pumpkin bread, some caramel apple cupcakes, and assorted other goodies hanging around.
Look at these nuts:
 |
| Dad's number one!!!! |
And now we're to Chuck Testa. If you don't know what we're talking about, all I can tell you to do is to google Chuck Testa. heh-heh. Has me chuckling just to think about it. :-)
I've gotta take a break now. Come back later for the rest of the visit. Looking over all of this insanity, I'm surprised Danna stayed with us as long as she did...
No comments:
Post a Comment