Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter. I miss you every day. I am so glad you get this time to spend with Danna and make memories together. I wish I was decorating the house for you this morning and getting out the "You are Special" plate but know that you are on my heart all day today.
My prayer for you today is the same as every day, my sweet girl-
May you know the everlasting joy that comes from the Father and prevails over every worldly thing, whether it be happiness or sorrow. That you would earnestly seek God in all your endeavors and that you would see the Lord's purpose in your life as you grow older and head out on your own. 
"Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise. Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails." Proverbs 19:20-21


No comments:

Post a Comment