Thursday, February 16, 2012

I love them....

Continuing our tradition of heart-shaped pizzas (26 years!) on Valentine's Day, along with Love Potion ice cream and some other goodies thrown in.....









This year we added in several fun games, modeled after Minute to Win It. Yes, I got the ideas on Pinterest. :) They were a lot of fun--Nick was the big winner of the "incredible" prize package, but I think I won just getting to watch the hilarity. :)






 And, to up the adorable-factor, Jarrett and Rachael started their own heart-shaped pizza tradition....my heart smiled. :)

As for Alyson, :(. We sent her goodies, but it wasn't quite the same....maybe next year....

1 comment:

  1. Okay. Can I just say how super impressed I am with the heart shaped pizzas? I can hardly get my pizza in a circle shape let alone try and make another shape out of it. Looks so yummy! Glad to see everyone had a good Valentines! We miss Alyson! (Actually, my girls miss having babysitters period since we are too cheap to get them these days...)

    ReplyDelete