Tomorrow Nick is having all 4 wisdom teeth removed, so pray for him if you think of it. We had a big dinner of lasagna, string beans, parmesan-olive foccacia bread and brownies for dessert to get ready for the big day. He can't eat or drink anything after midnight tonight so hopefully his stomach is full.We'll update with progress reports on him tomorrow night or Wednesday....
We will pray for you at Bible time this morning, Nick! Hang in there and let Mom take care of you. I'm certain Joshie will be at your side, ready to comfort you, too! It'll be over before you know it!!!
ReplyDeletePoor guy! I had mine removed on my first Christmas home from college. Talk about a stinky way to spend Christmas. Hang in there Nick!
ReplyDeleteOh, I just prayed for Nick. How did it go? Looks like he has the best mommy in the world to cook him such a delicious "last supper!" *hugs*
ReplyDelete