But here we are:
These two friends doubled the number of creatures we have in the house--that is, if you don't count whatever turtles, frogs, snakes, or caterpillars the youngest is currently toting around.
They are actually pretty cool. These are bearded dragons, which apparently are the most docile of the reptiles. Joshua likes to hold them--and we let them walk around the living room when we were cleaning and fixing up their home. They don't creep me out, but I'm still not quite sure how I feel about being a home with pet lizards....you know, THAT type....For now, we'll stick with it. They eat crickets and vegetables. They take long naps in the heat of the lamp, and the kitten is pretty interested in checking them out.
Come on over and see them for yourselves. We're not charging admission for our zoo....yet.
You are the best Mom!
ReplyDeleteI ditto that "you are the best mom!" Oh, I hope I can be like you when our little Levi starts asking for pets like your newest adorable reptiles. Hee. Hee. And, we look forward to coming to your Zoo!!!
ReplyDeleteOur neighbor has one and it seems almost friendly. Plus, I must say they have a lot more personality than hermit crabs which we had for a season...(blech!).
ReplyDelete