Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Now THAT'S a freebie!!

Yesterday was a great day. I had to get some batteries so before I ran into K-Mart I grabbed 2 $3/1 coupons I had for Snuggle fabric softener. They were on sale 2/$5. I also had a $1/1 coupon for Energizer but that turned into $2 off since I had an extra dollar saved on the fabric softeners! K-mart basically paid me $1 to take two giant bottles of fabric softeners off their shelves!! I'm doing all I can to make lives easier for those who take inventory....

But when I got home, I found this:
They're here!!!

A month or so ago one of the couponing blogs I read posted an entry about becoming a product tester for shoe companies. Since I am running more and ATTEMPTING to run a 10K in June I thought this would be a great way to score some new shoes! I have only heard back from one company so far-Brooks.

They said I'd been accepted into their pool of testers and would be notified when they had a product for me to test. A couple of days later I got another email saying they would be sending me some trail shoes to try. There are all kinds of rules--I have to run a LOT of miles in them-as much on trails as I can, I have to complete the survey exactly one week after I get them, I can't give out specifics of the shoe, etc.

It's really exciting! Shoes that aren't on the market yet and I will have some say in whether or not they get there! They will let me know this week if I have to return the shoes (at my expense) for further testing, but even if I do they will most-likely send them back to me when they're done.
So free shoes! I am now going to sign up everyone in my family.

I just love free stuff.....

No comments:

Post a Comment