Saturday, April 9, 2011

Observations from this morning

#1-Spring Cleaning is a lot more fun in theory than in practice.
#2-Do not start your spring cleaning with the biggest, baddest job or your motivation will run out soon.
#3-Invest in a GOOD pair of rubber gloves. And schedule a manicure for the next day.
#4-That bathroom is just for show now.

To keep my mind off of the trauma of this morning's cleaning event, I will share a few pictures with you.

cute kid demonstrating the water cycle

Picked up this beauty for 4 bucks at Goodwill this week! And I have FABULOUS plans for it. Stay tuned...



Dinner last Friday night--fish sticks and peas


April Fools!
Joshua was actually pretty excited at the idea of fish sticks, since we don't have them very often. And he kept exclaiming that his fish sticks tasted "just like chocolate!!" It wasn't until after he tasted his "peas" that he figured out the joke....



3 comments:

  1. Heehee. That is a cute pic of Joshua and my kids would LOVE that dinner! Awesome lamp by the way. That is too cool. Can't wait to see what you have in store for it. OH and I love rule #4 for spring cleaning. I guess it probably means more to you than me though with all those guys around...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete