So up the driveway we went. And back down. And back up backwards. And down. And up sideways. And down. And on and on and on. This time he put the weight workout IN BETWEEN the sprints on the driveway, ostensibly to catch my breath, but I have a hunch it may have been just so no single part of my body had a rest at all....just a hunch.
Despite the pain and agony he puts me through, the little sideways grin I see when he hears me start whimpering, the joy he gets when I miscount the cadence and we have to start all over again, I still love that man.
And 22 years ago today I married him. We had our lives mapped out when we were still in high school (ha! I know.....), and even though things haven't turned out EXACTLY as we planned, I've known since I was 17 years old that this was the man God chose for me. I love you, my sweet.
Here are some pictures from over the years:
![]() |
| At my guy's high school graduation. Best of the 80's! |
![]() |
| No Army hair yet! |
![]() |
| I'm totally just putting this one in because I had amazing shoulders. :) |
![]() |
| I love this man |




Oh, I LOVE these pictures!! You two look fabulous and so adorable together after 22 years! Happy Anniversary, my friend! May our Heavenly Father continue to bless you both in beautiful, abundant ways! Hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd, sounds like your home is fresh, clean, and springyyy! =)
I lovwe that first picture of Alyson and Jarrick!!! Hahahahaha!!!!
ReplyDelete