Friday, April 15, 2011

Today's the Day!

It's finally here!
If you have been itching to try out your brand-new white, fluffy tube socks,
If your baby just started crawling and she needs a big space to go without dirtying her knees,
If you want to live on the edge and let your cookie stay on the floor past the 10-second rule,
COME ON OVER!

Yesterday was rug cleaning day. I am proud to say that my carpets are cleaned, thanks to this guy:


You say you need a ride? No problem! Floor mats in van--clean too!
My back is aching, I have blisters on my pinkie fingers (what?), and my poor cats may never be the same again,
but the carpets are clean!

Spring Cleaning, Phase Two, COMPLETED.

p.s.--the remark above about dropping your cookie on my floor --I didn't mean it. DO NOT drop food on my clean floors!

No comments:

Post a Comment