Yep,
Star Wars Episode 1 in 3-D opening weekend
and my kids were dressed up as Star Wars characters.
I think it was Joshua's first time experiencing this type of event but he took it all in stride. They kept their apparel kind of muted this time, but still got lots of approving looks and remarks as they made their way through the mall to the theater and into their seats.
And they have a great bunch of friends who shared the experience with them. :)
Today I worked out twice. Once, a weight-lifting class at our gym and twice, a Jazzercise class with a friend. Let me tell you, Jazzercise today is not your mom's leotards and leg warmers. And I am still uncoordinated....and tired. And sore.
So I decided I would FINALLY get around to making these:
YUM.
YUM.
YUM.


Those look delicious and I'm a big fan of anything with coconut in it, so I'll be making those. Think they could pass as breakfast for the kids? Sorta like a breakfast cookie?
ReplyDeleteWell, we had them for dessert, for a snack, and as a breakfast accompaniment. They're versatile! :)
Delete