I had my birthday recently.
One of my offspring pronounced me halfway to (a really high number) on our way to church. If the Lord sees fit to let me live that long, I hope and pray to use the next half of my life better than I have parts of this past half.
It was a lovely day. Half of the family was gone, but Nick, Joshua! and Rachael well made up for it. I got a yummy breakfast made by Nick, scrumptious red velvet cupcakes with MOUNDS of cream cheese frosting made by Rachael, and Joshua made sure I didn't have to open a single door the entire day. My neighbor even chimed in, decorating our front door and leaving a sweet gift while we were out. The weather even celebrated and we spent much of the afternoon outside, enjoying the mid-70's temps and sushine. A sweet, sweet day.
I am usually the picture-taker so there aren't too many photos of the day, but here are a few!






No comments:
Post a Comment