I was reading this blog, looking at her fabulous re-do of a Goodwill bookcase on the cheap.
You should click on the link to see just what she did, but here is the finished product:
As I scrolled down I saw THIS picture:
I did a double-take. And then I noticed that underneath it said:
Anybody notice something "special" about that little figurine of the mom and her sons? One day Haydn said, "Hey Mom, you know that little statue you have of Jesus? Ummm... what would happen if someone drew a face on it with permanent marker?"
His mom would laugh till she cried, that's what would happen. I could have washed it off, but I wanted to remember that quote forever.
SO hilarious! And precious! I bet those little Willow Tree figurines are some of that mommy's favorite posessions now. Little smiley faces on their little family.....little boys are such a treat.


That is SO funny! I would keep it forever too. Love that bookcase by the way! Can't wait to see what else you redecorate. One of our mutual friends raves about your craft/sewing cabinet (I think that is what it is). Maybe you could share pictures one day???
ReplyDelete