Sunday, November 2, 2008

As promised.....

the long awaited results of the best trunk and best costume constests!

We did have a sweet looking Star Wars theme going on in the van, but unfortunately we didn't win anything. I think it had something to do with the fact that we forgot to turn on the theme music we meant to play during judging....

Some of those other trunks were works of art! We found out that first prize was a $50 card to Chili's--next year we've got to prepare earlier!



We had a great time at the festival, though. I think it was a lot more fun for Joshua than just trick-or-treating. There were lots of games and inflated things to play on and the best part was.....

Joshua won 2nd prize for best costume! (no comment on how much cooler his costume was than 1st place...) He got a Target gift card and he plans to purchase...what else? Star Wars action figures!!

1 comment:

  1. I voted! And I also vote for "Wicked" for the show.

    ReplyDelete