You could have taken a sticker from the polls like I did today. I'm keeping it on, too! Even if my candidate didn't win. Consider Aly's 16th carefully......I know you are. I stepped out of the picture and let her go to Venice with Malachi Friends from Germany. Tough decision for me to make, but she still raves about it! Hugs! I need to go to bed!
Well, I would love to vote but I can't decide between girls' trip to NYC and big party. Nothing like a trip to NYC for a show, but the party gets her gifts hmmmm.
You could have taken a sticker from the polls like I did today. I'm keeping it on, too! Even if my candidate didn't win. Consider Aly's 16th carefully......I know you are. I stepped out of the picture and let her go to Venice with Malachi Friends from Germany. Tough decision for me to make, but she still raves about it! Hugs! I need to go to bed!
ReplyDeleteWell, I would love to vote but I can't decide between girls' trip to NYC and big party. Nothing like a trip to NYC for a show, but the party gets her gifts hmmmm.
ReplyDelete