Actually it is a lot of fun. It is frustrating to go with a list and have my store not have the item it is "supposed" to have. But it's great to pack up my basket with the things I'm getting so close to free.
Today I organized all of my coupons. I spread them all over the kitchen table, sorted, and separated them into different envelopes that I labeled.
Something I learned today was to bring ALL of my coupons--not just the ones I think I need. I came across some sales I didn't know about and wasn't able to take full advantage of them because I didn't have the coupons! I've heard of many different organizing and storage ideas--I've got to get one going for myself.

Here's what I snagged today on our lunch hour:
- 1 more Johnson's Buddies soap
- 2 Soft Scrub 26 oz.
- Pledge Multi-Surface Spray
- Pledge Dust and Allergen aerosol
- Renu Multi-Purpose Solution (travel size)
- Bagel Bites
- Herbal Essence Hydralicious shampoo
- Herbal Essence Hydralicious conditioner
- 2 Pop-Secret 3 packs
- Schick Quatro titanium razor w/ 4 blades
- Schick Quatro for women razor w/ 4 blades
total retail cost: $40.49
Amount I paid: $14.99
plus I received a $5 Target gift card, so my total cost was actually $9.99!
The razors were a great deal! They are normally $9, on sale for $6.99. Target has a deal that if you buy 2, you get the $5 gift card. I had two coupons out of the Sunday paper for $4 off each one. So I got 2 razors, which would have cost me $20, for 98 cents!!!
You are doing so well! Good for you! It will stack up in no time. I've even stored stuff under our bed in our bedroom!!! Check out the site I sent you. I know...time, who has any. But it may help with the food concerns you have. I'm waiting for my lists to come out later this week and I'll shop on Sunday after church and after I've clipped my Sunday Qs!
ReplyDeleteWhen are we going to have the class? I need help! Hee. Hee. =)
ReplyDeletesoon, miss sheri, very soon. :)
ReplyDeleteI've got to write Lori and get her requirements. We will need to have a lot of people confirm through her website in order to make it worth her driving up here. I'll write you with the details as soon as I figure them out! Hope Alisa is all better!