
Kroger stores were offering, with the purchase of the Bolt DVD,
- Free rotisserie chicken
- Free 1 liter Dasani water
- Free 6-pack yogurt raisins
- Free deli salad
- Free package of Almond Accents
- Free 13 oz. bag of pistachios

I found a link for $5 off the purchase of the DVD, as well as a $4 mail-in rebate.
We don't have any Kroger stores up here, but they do in North Carolina! I sent Jarrett $15, and he printed out the coupon, went to Kroger, bought the movie, and he and Chelsea had a free dinner while they watched North Carolina win the game last night!
He is under strict orders to bring me the receipt (and the DVD) when he comes for Easter, so we'll end up with the movie for $11 and they'll end up with full stomachs. :)
And, for those of you interested, we are tentatively planning on having the couponing class here April 25. Email me or post a comment if you want more details.
That's just great! Good for you guys. I do want details. If it could save me my Costs on Grocery Game that would be nice. I'm still under my dollar trial for the 2nd time. I saved 41 percent at Giant tonight. Did really well. I never got above 31 percent savings in So. Cal. I'm a wreck watching Villanova Pitt right now. Rooting for Villanova. Hmmmm...when L has access to wheels in Illinois, I need to send her for stuff....smart move, Mom. Thanks for the chat this week. It was a blessing.
ReplyDelete