Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Coupon deal for the commissary

For those of you who have access to the commissary and have been clipping your coupons, here is a great deal you can snag on shampoo!
I clipped a coupon for $1.75 off 3 Suave products. Our commissary currently has the shampoo marked at .69. I bought three, used my coupon, and ended up getting them all for 32 cents! 11 cents a bottle is NOT a bad deal--especially when you have someone in the house who uses A LOT of shampoo!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great deal. I just ordered tons of clipped coupons by mail for a small fee, and my mom is sending me lots of inserts to clip from. I'm headed to CVS now for my weekly deals. there's just 4 things on this list I want. I'll post an update later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm headed to the commissary tomorrow - a rare trip for me :(....coupons are READY!

    ReplyDelete