Today is Nick's 16th birthday!!! We are going to see Toy Story 3 again--this time in 3-D. Afterwards we will come home and have lasagna for dinner and open presents. After VBS it's time for cake--he chose Baked Alaska this year. It's a first for me, so stay tuned for pictures! :)
I took a picture of him this morning when he got up but he made me promise not to put it on the blog. Instead, enjoy some sweet baby pictures. :)
(He may wish he had never made me promise that...)
Oh, Nick, you were adorable!!! I know you want to hear that. Hee. Hee. Happy 16th birthday to you! Sounds like you are having a fantastic day! We are praying for you and wish you a very wonderful birthday!!! ~ The Prescott Family
ReplyDelete(LeighAnne, I scanned a few pictures today too. Wow, memories are so special!) *Hugs*
Happy Birthday to you Nick! Sorry we weren't able to connect on the phone today. I am glad you were able to enjoy your day! We love you!
ReplyDeleteHappiest of birthdays to you, Nick! Can't wait to see/hear about your cake!
ReplyDelete