Thursday, December 24, 2009

Get to Work

Jarrett got home from school yesterday so everyone is now together! He was quite surprised at the amount of snow there is. Thankfully, the road crews finally got to our neighborhood and completely cleared the streets so he was able to make it up the hill in his rear-wheel drive pickup.

There is still work to do, though, so everyone buckled down and got right to it.

The container of cookies was brought out, the icing was mixed, and the sprinkles were assembled.

It takes a lot of concentration

Here are some of the more impressive entries this year:

What is Christmas without a Star Wars villian?
the Nintendo entry, as offered by Joshua:Pretty impressive resultsWe celebrated afterwards with a holiday classic and big bowls of popcorn

3 comments:

  1. I tried and failed miserably this year at sugar cookies. maybe I'll try Gingerbread cookies next year....but the defeat has left a cookie baking scar I may not recover from for a bit....

    Off to service....Merry Christmas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some talented cookie artists in your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cookies! I bet they were as tasty as they looked!

    ReplyDelete