Thursday Joshua and I went with our good friends to see the Nutcracker at the Performing Arts Center in Annapolis. They did a shortened version of the ballet for younger kids. It was fun to dress up and go see it. Joshua had never seen the Nutcracker before so it was a special treat for him!
Here are the two of us.....

and Joshua and his friend Meara...

Thursday night Dave and I went to a holiday ball at the Fort Belvoir Officer's Club in Virginia. But I forgot my camera and we forgot to go get our pictures taken there--so no pictures. :( Oh well, you can just imagine that we looked dashing. :)
Friday we were invited to a party at Dave's old work at Fort Meade. It was fun seeing everyone again. The boys won the scavenger hunt so Joshua came home with a "first place" ribbon on his chest.
Here is a really good sport.....(hey I gave him a break on the Kennedy Center photo...)

And an excited boy.....
Today Alyson is coaching her first meet up in Baltimore. I wonder if she took her camera.....The boys went to cut out Joshua's pinewood derby car and now are at the gym and I went to the commissary. Sorry, I don't have pictures from that. But I did get some great deals! :)
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment