Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kennedy Center

It has been brought to my attention that not everyone in my family wants pictures of everything they do posted on the internet every time they do it.

So, in deference to those who wish to avoid the paparazzi, I will not post the pictures I made them pose for in the lobby. I will just tell you that we went to the Kennedy Center today to see a performance of Teddy Roosevelt and the Ghostly Mistletoe.

We had a great time-the theater we were in (the Family Theater) was beautiful; the set, which was the Blue Room of the White House, was very nice; and the play was delightful. We were all laughing along and enjoying every minute of it.

We will be going back to see a couple other performances there in the coming months and I am definitely looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like total fun! Thanks for posting about your day!!!

    ReplyDelete