Since church was cancelled, the roads were still blocked, and our vehicles were buried in snow, there was nothing to do but enjoy it!We took a walk through the neighborhood a bit. The kids had fun playing in this snow fort until the guy who owns the enormous bush came out and yelled at them about the possibility of breaking the branches... 

Snow angels?


Snow angels?
This part wasn't that fun. Dave shoveled the porch and the sidewalk and the top part of the driveway. Nick and I helped a little. We got about two-thirds of the driveway shoveled. 
This made it worth the work:
The best news of all for Alyson: NO SCHOOL MONDAY!! Since Dave is off work this week and the boys and I are already home, it'll be another fun family day! Too bad some of us still have some Christmas shopping to do....
Challenging Neighbors! What sweet fun! So happy to be home doing the same thing. Think I'll pick up a gift or 2 I have left on Tuesday. Love to you guys....
ReplyDelete