Inside it looked like this:





We had a fun day today. We watched a movie tonight to finish it off. Looks like we won't be going to church tomorrow (if they are having service, which I doubt...) because our neighborhood roads are impassable. Alyson's holding out hope for no school Monday! :)Here is how it went down today:
10 AM

NOON

2 PM

The final measurement we took was at 6 pm. 18 inches deep was the report. WOW!
That is so cool you measured the snow. I would have if we had a yard stick! Looks like you had a busy day! I think I got more done these past two days than I have in weeks! Being forced inside will do that to you...
ReplyDeleteIsn't this snow FABULOUS!!!?!!! We so enjoyed the weekend too! Wish we lived closer to enjoy playing in the snow together! * Christmas hugs dear friend! *
ReplyDelete