
I woke him up this morning for school and when I went back down a little while later he was back asleep. I reprimanded him (gently, of course) and he said he felt terrible. He is coughing and his head is killing him. Took his temperature and, yep, he has joined the ranks of the infirm.
He's got plans for the weekend so I know he is hoping he'll snap out of this quickly. I hate to disappoint him, but if it's anything like the other sickies have, he's down for a while.
And on another note, Joshua is really complaining of leg pain this morning. His muscles and joints were achy while he was running a fever but his fever is gone now and his legs are still hurting. If you think about it, say a little prayer his legs will get to feeling better.
I will pray for your poor little family. So hard. Let me know if the acheys don't go away for Joshua. My nephew had gotten an infection that settles in the joints after having been sick. It isn't well known, but there is a name for it and it is treatable. I can find out if you want. I hope you will all be on the mend soon.
ReplyDeleteYep, we're praying for you down here. The kids are up and Jesse is out on his bike, but I have no idea how long he'll last....His fever broke in the night....Em is miserable...no fever yet, but I sense it coming. Very little school today ourselves. I did make 3 cards this afternoon, tho! Now I'm going to read.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry the family is down. Just a quick remedy...You might want to take that ummm "blanket" off Nick...it might be smothering him.
ReplyDeletewell, funny thing. He slept the entire afternoon and when he got up he said, "Mom-I'm feeling so much better! I can only attribute it to the UNC blanket that I wrapped myself up in!" :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that Nick is still so sick and now delusional!
ReplyDeleteYou are just such an evil woman.....
ReplyDelete