So I heard this morning that Denny's restaurants across the country were offering free Grand Slam breakfasts today from 6-2. We had already had breakfast by the time I heard it but thought it would be fun to go there for lunch. The boys shouted, "hooray!" and I called Dave to see if he wanted to meet us. Then I called around to see which Denny's would be the best choice. Not ONE of the three Denny's within driving distance of us had waits less than an hour and a half!
Are you kidding me?? An hour and a half wait for a $5 breakfast? No thank you! I am SO not a wait-in-long-lines kind of person. That's why I never get in on the great deals the day after Thanksgiving. My time is worth more than 5 bucks, I'll tell you that! An hour and a half is longer than our lunch break!
So we stayed home and I made them breakfast for lunch. :)
With hardly any wait at all.....

No comments:
Post a Comment