Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Photo(s) of the Day


Just so you know what's at stake:
typical Duke behavior

Result of flagrant Duke foul

Respected man of integrity(and no bad language)/angry, sneaky man w/ a foul mouth

Let's go boys!!

5 comments:

  1. I heard there is a great new science experiment out there you can watch tonight..."what happens to a North Carolina fan when they get squashed by Duke"....

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I don't keep up with the papers, I've been a Coach K fan for YEARS and a NC STATE fan, too. That said, I can't believe I haven't watched ANY Bball this season. I will faithfully watch March Madness and school the kids from the TV room- maybe that will catch me up so I'll be ready for next season....thanks for being faithful to College Ball....it IS the best, isn't it?

    Go DUKE! (don't hit me....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember how I said we'd meet you at the conference??? well, with that comment you may just have to go looking for some new friends.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhhmmmm....maybe I can be persuaded then! I'm looking forward to the GOOD company....I'll even wear Carolina Blue!

    ReplyDelete