Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blog Advertisement

I have really enjoyed finding the blogs of friends lately. Our family has made the decision not to be a part of Facebook, and this is a fun way to stay connected with friends and family far away. I so enjoy reading what's on the minds of people I like. :)
I would like to mention the blog of a new friend of mine. It's called Purely His and I have the link to it over on the side bar. Sheri is a sweet homeschooling mother of 3 little ones. She has embraced the calling of being a helpmate to her husband, a role model to her two daughters, and a Christian mentor to her friends, and her blog is her current vehicle to share her thoughts on those matters, as well as little glimpses into their daily lives.

In addition to her blog, Sheri is a published author! I am ordering her book entitled "How to Be a Super Model: A Guide to Inner Beauty," and am considering getting the supplemental study to use with the teenage girls in our church. I advise those of you with teenage and preteen girls to check it out!
I highly recommend her blog entry from February 13th on what serving her husband is to her. I encourage you to read it and check back frequently to see what else she has to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment